[Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs?
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:01:56 +0200

Hi,

I wanted to do a quick and dirty gnuradio install with pybombs, and all
looked fine, built uhd and gnuradio and what else is included in the
default, but it seems it did not add any paths and such. Is this possible,
do I have to take additional measures to have the executables reachable in a
shell, or went something wrong?

The early pybombs seemed to me a total mess, so I did not touch it for a
very long time, now I thought it should be somehow grown up and just work :)
Guess the problem sits in front of the PC...

Ralph.

--

Ralph A. Schmid
Mondstr. 10