Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works with GR 3.6, breaks with 3.7

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works with GR 3.6, breaks with 3.7
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:09:51 -0500

On the off chance that someone has some free time to look into this, I have built the Smartnet trunk control channel in GRC. I have also made a capture of the signal. Everything is working the way it does on my C++ program. It is able find a lot of frames where the preamble matches, but barely any of them bas the CRC test. The expected behavior is that there would be 2-3 frames that pass the CRC test every second, and that is how it works under 3.6.5.

The SmartNet stuff is rolled into 3.7 blocks. Git clone, cmake . , make, sudo make install

If anyone sees some obvious mistakes let me know. I know this not the ideal way to decode an FSK signal, but it works perfectly in 3.6.

Thanks for any pointers people have!

Capture of the signal:
http://we.tl/ZMD8R5uQfR

GRC Blocks for Smartnet