Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pyserial

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pyserial
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:24:24 +0100

Julian,

again: please always reply to the list; we're always eager to help, but understand that we usually are not willing to offer free debugging if it happens for you in private.

Also, how do you think should I guess what goes wrong if you write "I'm getting an error"?
I'd like to refer you to
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors

Greetings,
Marcus