[Discuss-gnuradio] Find a Packet in a bit stream

From: Daniel Batista
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Find a Packet in a bit stream
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 01:03:42 -0800

Hi,
How to tell my receiver to identify a specific packet through a received bit stream?
I transmit a custom packet (with header, payload, crc16).
Is there any block in gnuradio that I can use for this purpose?
I had a look on "Packet Header parser" and "parser sink" blocks, but I did't understand how to use them.
Any direction or examples will be very helpful for me.

Thank you
Daniel