Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP spectrum sensing

From: Leo Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP spectrum sensing
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:25:07 -0700 (MST)

Thanks again, I found the problem where it comes, it seems in latest version,
I did not import Blocks in the begin, hence the program seems can find
stream_to_vector function ;)
But a same error comes with fft_vcc which is included in fft,which has
already imported

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1fft_1_1fft__vcc.html

I tried "from gnuradio.fft import fft_vcc" and it failed, it seems the
program can't find the fft_vcc :(