Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC, Recording chunks of spectrum triggered on in

From: Staffan Bruce
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC, Recording chunks of spectrum triggered on input signal level
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:55:58 +0100

Hello,

After some weekend experimenting I believe I have most (most...) of it working. Sinking to a USB stick is not working so well by the way... One thing that is still a challenge is how to set the filename. You provided a very good way of timestamping, but when I try this, it only evaluates once - when I start the script. Is there any way to force re-evaluation of a variable? In addition, it would be great to have some kind of a counter (variable, x = x + 1) that can be updated depending on a state change - for example when a trigger event occurrs. I tried some different versions, but mainly ended up in circular references...

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
 Staffan

-----Original Message----- From: madengr