Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libserial c++ with gnuradio

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libserial c++ with gnuradio
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:58:33 +0100

On 11/18/2014 02:51 PM, Ayman Hendawy wrote:
> Sorry if I asked a question in a way annoying you, but after passing 24h
> with no answer, I though that's something wrong with my question, may be
> it was silly or irrelevant, that made me ask again, especially after I
> kept googling it with no result, any way, kindly accept my apologize
> again, actually I was shocked from those tough words of Martin, and
> didn't know what to say yesterday, sorry Martin :), and sorry for
> wasting your time guys.

Ayman,

no need to apologize. Every once in a while I bring this up again. Your
original question was well posed, as I wrote before. Occasionally,
you'll have to wait for a couple of days before you get an answer.

>  Regarding my problem, I'm trying to figure out what to change in those
> cmake files mentioned by Martin, I will test Seth procedure, thanks
> Martin, & Seth.

Also, I think you're mixing up "Martin" and "Marcus" -- the latter was
the one who gave you your answer, and the credit's his.

Cheers,