Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to resolve the uhd warning of sample rate

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to resolve the uhd warning of sample rate
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:29:13 +0100

Hi Alok,

usually, it should say something like "actual sampling rate: XXX". What does it say? (actually, can you just copy&paste the whole warning?)

What program are you passing "-r" to?

Greetings,
Marcus

On 11/28/2014 08:57 AM, alok ranjan wrote:
Dear All,

I am using USRP1 having RF daughterboards WBX (50Mhz -2.2Ghz).  I have
gone through some basic details of the USRP1 product features but dont
know how to resolve the errors oh UHD warning saying the hardware
doesnot support the  target tx sample rate and same for the rx also.

Below is the USRP1 supported features :

ADC sample rate: 64MS/s
DAC sample rate:128MS/s
Host sample rate: 8 for usb2
FPGA clock rate: 64Mhz

Please help me to understand that what value of -r i should pass for the both tx and for rx.

 have tried with -r 250e3 and 125e3 but it could not work and popping
the warning that target tx and rx rate is not supported by hardware.

Thank you.