[Discuss-gnuradio] grc missing cmake files?

From: John Meloche
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc missing cmake files?
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 23:38:56 -0500

Hi guys,

I have just installed a fresh GRC via pybombs.  I want to install the sdrangelove from osmocom.org and when I run the cmake ../ it returns an error stating:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:151 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindGnuradio.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio",
  but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio"
  (requested version 3.7.3) with any of the following names:

    GnuradioConfig.cmake
    gnuradio-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Gnuradio" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Gnuradio_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Gnuradio" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

I cannot locate these two files and wonder where they should have been install to when using pybombs instead of binaries.

thanks to all,
John