[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC - specifying version for install

From: John Meloche
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC - specifying version for install
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:50:33 -0500

Hi,  I have only used pybombs to install GRC and it is a fantasic way to get this done.  Thanks very much for pybombs!  I do notice though that there is no mention of which version will be installed.  For example I have two machines GRC installed within about a week of one another a couple of months ago.  One machine has 3.7.5 git-0-grbb2b314 while the other has 3.7.6 git-1-g01deede3.  This past weekend I installed it on a third machine which reports as 3.7.2.1  All of these machines are to be used within a sensor network and I am weery of having differing versions.  Should I be concerned?  Is there an easy way to update them to have the same version?  Will I need to wipe everything and start fresh on each machine?

Thanks as always
John