Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query about GNU installation

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query about GNU installation
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:24:27 +0100

Hi Siva Kumar,

this looks like all the blocks are installed, but you were trying to open a GRC flowgraph that was made for an old version of GNU Radio.
All the blocks used should still be there, but they have different names, and therefore GRC can't find them.

for example, the gr_sig_source is the signal source; you will find modern versions of the blocks when you click the search button (magnifier top right) and search for parts of the missing block's name.

Greetings,
Marcus