Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP: USRP1+WBXv3 "Overflow"

From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP: USRP1+WBXv3 "Overflow"
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:19:28 -0600

Considering the saturation level of most commercial FM stations, using a simple whip antenna will prove more than adequate. While a wide-range log-periodic antenna might prove useful as you get farther into your research, especially for broadband signals requiring a directional antenna, using simpler tools while learning is usually beneficial.

gerry