[Discuss-gnuradio] Results from the inaugural CGRAN task force call

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Results from the inaugural CGRAN task force call
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:43:37 +0100

To see the results from our call, see the call page on the wiki:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Call20150112

(also includes the link to the video). We are still looking for people
who want to help with web dev stuff, in particular someone who can help
with the design of the CGRAN page!

Cheers,