Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] anyone familiar with this BOOST error

From: Frank Pinto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] anyone familiar with this BOOST error
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:48:10 +0000 (UTC)

I was doing some research and saw the same similair information. Some sites were saying you can increase the processing identifier limits but I dont think I will try those. Yes the same error occurs when running the cdma_txrx. I will try reducing the number of filters to a smaller value, and yes I understand there will be tradeoffs in doing this. I am using a laptop by the way so it probably cannot handle as many threads because of its memory, RAM, processor size etc.