Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Command Not Found

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Command Not Found
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:52:23 -0800

Thank you MarcusM, the LWR file was exactly what I needed. Very helpful.

Rich

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 1:51 AM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
In that case, you'd have to modify the respective LWR file in the
recipes/ folder. Most of it is pretty self-explanatory.

Please also note that the default installation preference order is
always deb, src; for CentOS, deb never works, so it really builds
everything from source. You should configure it to be rpm,src in 99% of
cases.

Greetings,
Marcus