Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] link error

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] link error
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 07:13:12 -0800

I'm fighting a similar kind of error with QT right now. I'll pass along some debug that I was asked to do. First open a terminal and execute the following:

ldd /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-mimo.so | grep libgnu

Then search for the file it reports back like this:

sudo find / -name 'filename.so*'

If you find multiple versions of the file, for example, filename.so.5.1.1 and filename.so.5.2.0, then it probably means one version is interfering with the other and casuing you trouble. Get rid of the problem version.

Hope that helps,
Rich