Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple SDR Devices on the same computer

From: Nguyễn Văn Lý
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple SDR Devices on the same computer
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 14:41:55 +0700

It works now.
Thank you very much Ron.

Van-Ly

Van-Ly Nguyen,
Research Assistant,
Signals and Systems Laboratory - SSL
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications - FET
University of Engineering and Technology - UET
Vietnam National University, Hanoi - VNU

Tel: (+84) 97 881 9406

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Ron Economos <address@hidden> wrote:
Use bladerf=0 in one instance of the osmocom Source and bladerf=1 in another.

Ron

I'm using BladeRF hardware in my system. I want to use two devices on the same computer. The "osmocom Source" lets me choose several channels, I actually need to use 2 channels. However, I don't know how to set the parameter "Device Arguments". Could anyone help me with this?

Thank you so much,