[Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ham

From: Abhinav Jadon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'hamming'
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 12:47:44 +0530

Hi ,
I wrote a Out of Tree module for hamming code using ITPP library . It compiled when i ran the cmake.. , make and make install commands without error . I used the block in a flowgraph and the python script thus generated throws an error while executing it which looks like this .

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/iiitd/Desktop/hamming.py", line 62, in <module>
    tb = hamming()
  File "/home/iiitd/Desktop/hamming.py", line 33, in __init__
    self.wsi_hamming_0 = wsi.hamming(3)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'hamming'

I then checked the $PYTHONPATH and made sure it points to the directory where the files associated with the block are installed during make install ie /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages instead to /opt/qt/lib/python2.7/dist-packages .

It would be really thankful if somebody helps me sort this out .

The link to the my OOT code is
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8tstm4ckaphsis/AAD0cbS5eelaoaIe0gUExCBea?dl=0

Thanks
Abhinav Jadon