Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC

From: Stefan Wunsch
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:07:16 +0100

Hi!

As a former GSoC student I can give you some advice ;)
Actually there are some wiki pages about GSoC. Check out [0]. If you
don't have an idea for a project, there are some suggestions.
But I like to cite the wiki: 'Remember that these are ideas and are
merely meant as an inspiration for you to write your own proposal.'

To participate at GSoC with gnuradio you have to write a proposal about
your project and then get accepted by the GSoC coordinators from the
gnuradio community. Some former proposals can be found on github [1].

Also you can search the mailing list! There are a lot of proposals and
information as well.

Best regards
Stefan

[0]