Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] When will the build-gnuradio script be available

From: minertom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] When will the build-gnuradio script be available for Fedora 21?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 09:58:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi, I just tried the script by using

wget http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio && chmod a+x ./build-gnuradio
&& ./build-gnuradio

The response is below:

Proceed?y
Starting all functions at: Sat Feb 14 09:02:28 PST 2015
SUDO privileges are required
Do you have SUDO privileges?y
Continuing with script
Installing prerequisites.
====> THIS MAY TAKE QUITE SOME TIME <=====
Only Fedora release 12 - 20 are supported by this script

If you have found this script useful and time-saving, consider a
donation to help me keep build-gnuradio, simple_ra, SIDsuite,
meteor_detector, simple_fm_rcv, and multimode maintained and up to date.
A simple paypal transfer to address@hidden is all you need to do.
Send success/fail info to sbrac.org?y
Thanks

Then I am dropped back into the shell. I am going to assume that some shell
test was failed in the script.

Thank You
Tom