[Discuss-gnuradio] Start Flowgraph Signal Processing at Runtime

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Start Flowgraph Signal Processing at Runtime
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:16:51 -0800

Hi all,

I want autostart=off in the options block so I can start a flowgraphs GUI environement, allow the users to configure settings and then start the flowgraph signal processing. For example, let the user choose whether the receiver should decode BPSK or QPSK at runtime.

My question is, how do I start the signal processing at runtime when the autostart option is off?

Thanks,
Rich