[Discuss-gnuradio] OP25 FSK4 Demodulator Error

From: Brandon Lester
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OP25 FSK4 Demodulator Error
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 13:07:11 -0500

I'm trying to get my OP25 flowgraph to work. I am having some issues with the FSK4 demodulator and the OP25 Decoder (Combined) blocks. When I run the flowgraph, I get the error "Exception: Could not find a FSK4 demodulator to use". This happens whether I use the combined block, or the FSK4 Demodulator and the simple decoder. I have gr-baz, and gr-op25 installed. In the python shell, I have tried "from gnuradio import fsk4" and I get "cannot import name fsk4".

I did have to modify the op25.py file to point the import statement to the op25 library as discussed in https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2014-07/msg00293.html

--
Brandon Lester