Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project enquiry/interest

From: Sajeev Manikkoth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project enquiry/interest
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:42:06 +0530

Hi Marcus,

Sorry that I did not made my point clear. To conclude this thread, I was
looking for projects and people who think and work following topic is a
realizable goal.

Radios which transmit and receive without interference worries (co-channel,
adjacent channel, etc) by overcoming the hardware and radiator limitations
with software algorithms. Perhaps with new hardware techniques too.

Regards,
Sajeev