Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release Announcement: GNU Radio 4.1

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release Announcement: GNU Radio 4.1
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:15:46 -0400

My blood pressure spiked for the first sentence and a half! (then I
remembered the date)

On 4/1/15, 3:30 PM, Martin Braun wrote:
*Move to .NET*: This is probably the biggest change for now. Because of
our continuing troubles with SWIG, we decided to move to a different
platform for interoperating between a high-performance language and an
easy scripting language, and .NET serves this cause. So, anything
previously written in C++ is now in C#, and for the simple stuff
(previously Python blocks) we now use ASP.NET. This is also fantastic as
it finally allows graphical development using Visual Basic. ...