Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio blocks as a regular user

From: Leonardo S. Cardoso
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio blocks as a regular user
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 15:23:18 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the quick reply. The IT dept. can install any version of GNU Radio so no problem there :)

The pybombs solution looks a lot like what I was cooking up from my side. It boils down to changing the paths (PYTHONPATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PKG_CONFIG_PATH, etc..) and installing OOT modules in a prefix in the users’s home.

Is there anything else to pybombs that I’m missing? I there any other advantage in using the pybombs framework that I might have missed?

Thanks again

BR,

Leonardo