Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X Window System error

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X Window System error
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:20:55 +0800

The error gone when opengl is disabled as suggested in [1].
But why my PC couldn't run opengl?

[1]. http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/Gnu-companion-td41742.html

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Activecat <address@hidden> wrote:
The kernel log is uploaded to https://github.com/activecat/gnuradio/blob/master/kern.log

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:04 PM, Activecat <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Sir,

I've just install gnuradio using pybombs, and manually install the missing python-opengl using apt-get.
Unfortunately below error occurs when I execute a flowgraph.

  Executing: "/home/sgku/Dropbox/gnuradio/gr-activecat/examples/jitter/top_block.py"
  Using Volk machine: avx_64_mmx
  The program 'python2' received an X Window System error.
  The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
    (Details: serial 2351 error_code 8 request_code 70 minor_code 0)

Please advise if you have a quick fix to this.
My system and version info is available at [1].
Thank you very much.