[Discuss-gnuradio] ISDB-T Modulator

From: Yuri P.M
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ISDB-T Modulator
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 08:09:13 -0300

Hello everyone,

In the past I have posted some messages here asking for help (which I have got) for my project. Now I would like to share to you that I was able to finish it.

I have developed a ISDB-T modulator in GNU Radio Companion. Most part of the codes have to be developed, but I have used some that are already deployed with GRC, such as Trellis coding, FFT, Cyclic prefix and those for data conversion, such as stream to vector.

Here is the link of the video in Youtube. It is in portuguese, because I am brazilian, but the description is in english. Feel free to ask me questions about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5SMmBVFfMk

Thank you.