[Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimator

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimator
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:19:30 -0700

Was the Correlation Estimator block recently added? If so, thank you whoever wrote it. If not, thanks anyway. It seems to be an alternative to the infamous Corr_and_Sync block.

I also like the testbench that goes with it in gr-digital/examples/demod. I did not know I could use Modulate Vector (or the existence thereof) to pre-modulate a preamble. Very clean.

Just some positive feedback.

v/r,
Rich