[Discuss-gnuradio] Module not showing up in companion

From: Yile Ku
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Module not showing up in companion
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 20:11:59 -0600

I have built a custom source module.  I followed the steps for coding and did a make, make test, make install.  Then I did the gr_modtool makexml my_mod, and a 'make install again.  I can see the module in /usr/local/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks/my_mod.xml.  When I run gnuradio-companion I can find the module when I search.  I am running gnuradio-companion 3.7.6.1.

Thanks,
Y-