Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No scope with gr?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No scope with gr?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:50:17 +0200

Hi,

> Hi Ralph,
>
> first of all: that's the WX GUI Scope, right?

Yes.

> > Where can I start searching for the reason?
> Do other Instrumentations from the same GUI framework work?

The WX GUI Waterfall Sink works as always.

Usually I do not use those gfx stuff that much, I just stumbled over it when
firing up my DSD+ flow for DMR radio decoding, then I tried other flows
using WX GUI Scope Sink, with the same result.

> Tough one, but I'd tackle this with a debug build and GDB:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsGDB

Looks complicated to a Windows guy like me, may take some days until I find
time for such an adventure :)

> Greetings,
> Marcus

Ralph.