[Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Clock Synchronization with Matched Filter

From: Su Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Clock Synchronization with Matched Filter
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:26:36 +0200

Hi all,

I am trying to use Polyphase Clock Synchronization (PCS) block to conduct timing synchronization for QPSK signal with half-sine pulse shaping. In the doxygen document of PCS, it says that the "taps" parameter could be the matched filter. Thus, I put the matched filter of half-sine pulse here, [0,sin(pi/4),1,sin(3*pi/4)]. However, the output is all 0.

Is there anyone knows how to generate the "taps" parameter here?  Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Su Li

PS: here is my configuration for other parameters.