Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python Hier block using callback

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python Hier block using callback
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:15:37 +0200

the point is that if the print is not appearing, then the callback isn't
working as you expect. You should really make sure to use the right
variable names.
You're not really sharing all the interesting information; it's a bit
hard to figure this out in what's becoming a dialogue.
I'd like to ask you to read
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors

Best regards,
Marcus