Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Air Gapped Computer

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Air Gapped Computer
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:13:07 -0700

Thanks for helping me through this Marcus, I appreciate it.

Another words, if I installed Doxygen on my non-air gapped computer and used this to make the target.tar.gz then the air gapped computer must have Doxygen installed as well for the install to work?

I'm running into a problem that might be related to this, in that when I start grc on the air gapped computer after extracting the target.tar.gz to it, it prints the welcome to gnu radio 3.7.8 message but then barfs on the following error

File .../target/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/base/odict.py", line 34, in __getitem__
    return self.data[key]
KeyError: 'options'

Do you know what problem this represents?

For my understanding, please help me understand this:
As far as the prefix directory is concerned, in a normal pybombs install where the prefix is a local user directory, you are saying that the prefix directory is self contained and all that is needed for a working GRC, assuming all dependencies are installed, is this correct? The build process doesn't throw files into /usr/local directories or share directories or any other central locations?