[Discuss-gnuradio] restarting sub flow graph

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] restarting sub flow graph
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:20:47 +0200

Hello again guys,

in my applicatoin I have two flow graphs, namely, rx and tx paths, separated.
TX path generates pseudorandom bit sequence which is then turned into digital signal and transmitted over LFTX board. This signal is fed into signal generator in order to modulate FKS signal. Modulated signal is fed back to WBX board, and the idea is to measure BER.
I want now to be able to restart TX and RX paths. If i Call lock() and unlock() will flowgraph be restarted?

Thanx

--
Nemanja Savić