Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to add RTL_SDR into 3.7.8 gnuradio library?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to add RTL_SDR into 3.7.8 gnuradio library?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 10:38:25 +0200

Hi Shaunwag,

rtl-sdr doesn't belong inside your GNU radio source tree, and it never
did. Both things are unrelated.
Compile rtl-sdr anywhere you've downloaded it, "make install" it;
install GNU Radio.
After both, build the gr-osmosdr module, and you will get GNU Radio
blocks that allow you to access the rtl-sdr devices; that's probably the
"glue" you were looking for.

Best regards,
Marcus