Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] dtv-questions

From: Rafael Diniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] dtv-questions
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 11:48:24 -0300

Hi Ralph,

I don't think there is something specific inside the TS for a transmission mode, unless there are some packets or packet complement, just like in ISDB-T (I do not know too much about DVB-T2), where you place information of which PID goes to which hierarchical layer.

All you have to do is configure your MPEG2-TS muxer to place all the information you want inside the TS.

I recommend the Open Broadcast Encoder:
http://obe.tv/download

Best regards,
Rafael Diniz