[Discuss-gnuradio] Fhss

From: Anil Gaddam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fhss
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:08:52 +0530

Hello everyone,

I have got a serious problem while implementing frequency hopping spread spectrum using USRP B210.I tried to generate a python file using a GRC file containing a signal source followed by a sink.Then I applied the logic for hopping using a for loop.But there's no output visible on the gui. The terminal shows the hops in frequency but the GUI doesn't and it stops abruptly. So what should I do in order to solve the problem. I need to show somehow the hops on the GUI in real time .

Regards,
Anil