[Discuss-gnuradio] block without work function won't stop

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] block without work function won't stop
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:10:08 +0200

Hi all,

I have a block that is used only for acepting messages and writing their content into database. The block is written in python and it has no work function, but only constructor and message handler. However when I run my flowgraph it won't finish until I terminate it. When I exclude this block it runs to completion normally.
Is there any issue with messages in this case. Should I manually delete messages from the message queue or something like that.

Best,

--
Nemanja Savić