[Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to create a block from other blocks?

From: Carl Olsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to create a block from other blocks?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 23:46:10 +0200

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a similar feature in grc as in Simulink where one can create a block from other blocks? (Select the blocks, right click and merge into one) Or how do you do more complicated flow graphs containing many many blocks? I am a beginner and I already have a hard time fitting in all the blocks in the window of grc.

Best regards,

Carl