Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Installation

From: Gerome Jan L
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Installation
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 08:09:46 +0800

What do you mean IPv6? I'm using IPv4. Sorry, but I don't quiet get your suggestion. Please elaborate. Thanks.

Gerome Jan M. Llames
Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) Scholar
University of San Carlos - Technological Campus
Nasipit Talamban, Cebu City, Philippines, 6000
Mobile: +639271525124