[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with receiver section in BPSK

From: Anil Gaddam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with receiver section in BPSK
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 18:42:26 +0530

Hello everyone,

I tried to implement bpsk system.I am successful with the transmission part but I am able to see the ISI when I am observing the constellation at the transmitter side. I tried to design the receiver side same as the transmitter but just the opposite way i.e, using block Psk demod and packet decoder, but I am not able to get anything on the receiver side. Can some one pls help me wid this.

Regards,
Anil Gaddam