Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Curious about Feature

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Curious about Feature
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 13:26:47 -0400

gr-perfmonitorx is extraordinarily similar to what you are wanting, but has nothing to do with GRC. GRC can't really do what you're describing-- treat it as a tool to generate python scripts to make gnuradio graphs and that's it.

You can see some screenshots and read a little bit about it in this paper: http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2013/papers/srif/p65.pdf

Support for it should be in current HEAD which will become a release way before 3.8. Depending on how much you want this feature you can try it out today.

-Nathan