[Discuss-gnuradio] filename in file source from GRC and automatic clear

From: Jeon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] filename in file source from GRC and automatic clear reports?
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:08:14 +0900

It's not a critical issue.

1. How could I put filename which contains variables?

After I define a variable `time` with a value of `20150609`. I want to use a file `/my/file/path/sample20150609` as a file source.

In `file` field (filename) in file source block, how can I refer such a variable? I put variable name in the field, but it seems the GRC regards it as a string literal.

2. Every time before I run the GRC flow graph, I want to clear the reports (console log).

I think it is possible if I put something in `.grc` file in the home directory. But, I have no idea about that `something`.

Regards,
Jeon.