Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install GNURadio from Source

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install GNURadio from Source
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:28:04 -0400

Richard,

Just throwing in my $.02 here to prevent bad habits from forming.

/usr/local/bin is an odd place to store the repository. You should do the clone some place that you have write permission so you don't have to do it with sudo. Then when you do the install step it can install to /usr/local with sudo.

-nw