Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] m.data in usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: Ashraf Younis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] m.data in usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:20:22 -0400

m.data is what they use to calculate power_db (i.e. power_db = 10*math.log10(m.data[i_bin]/tb.usrp_rate) - noise_floor_db) from this code
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-uhd/examples/python/usrp_spectrum_sense.py
line 303.
How would I calibrate my system with an external signal? I don't understand what you mean by this.