Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] undefined symbol: _ZNK7QwtPlot5printEP8QPainterRK

From: Murphy, John
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] undefined symbol: _ZNK7QwtPlot5printEP8QPainterRK5QRectRK18QwtPlotPrintFilter
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 10:01:10 -0400

Yep, since luckily it was a fresh Kubuntu install, and since the bit
of a tangle with apt-get (and some other package manager issues I have
read about), I just wiped the machine with a fresh Fedora 20 KDE spin
install and rebuilt gnuradio and everything works fine.
I did look back at the mailing list archives over the weekend when I
had some time and found Richard Bell had a similar issue around
January 26-29 of 2015.
But I am up and running again and the future's so bright I gotta wear shades.
Thanks.

John Murphy
address@hidden