Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Problem using fm_demod.py

From: Nick Harrison
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Problem using fm_demod.py
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 16:07:22 -0500

Hey Tom,

I guess "scrambled" wasn't really the best word to describe the problem. :) What I basically meant was that there was a lot of static, and I couldn't really differentiate the radio signal from the noise when I played it back. Apparently, I hadn't set up the script to the correct sampling rate, but once I got that fixed, the script worked like a charm.

Thank you!