Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG

From: Gregory W. Ratcliff
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 02:32:26 +0000 (UTC)

Philip,

Your email likely roused some lurkers.  One, anyway.
I have liked the "spotlight" method for new projects.
Put up a couple dozen little projects and have people pick up the project they are suited for and have them deliver.
If they don't not much is lost, if they are fast, they pick up the next.

How can I help?
How can I learn what needs started/finished?

1)   r-pi2 (I keep a couple for experimenting here)
      Jetson (Booted it, smiled at the performance, did nothing else)

Greg
nz8r