Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scanning desired frequenies

From: Ashraf Younis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scanning desired frequenies
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:21:15 -0400

I was not sure how to upgrade the UHD, so I updated my OS and it seemed to work. Just to be sure we're talking about the  same thing, this is the full description of the error;
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'uhd::assertion_error'
  what():  AssertionError: accum_timeout < _timeout
  in uint64_t radio_ctrl_core_3000_impl::wait_for_ack(bool)
  at /home/ashraf/uhd/host/lib/usrp/cores/radio_ctrl_core_3000.cpp:230