Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG

From: Jon Szymaniak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 23:42:05 -0400

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:

For the next year,  I'd like to get more people actually using the
infrastructure we have. I'd like to get a list of gnuradio apps together
and start validating they run on various embedded platforms.

As someone who's been following your excellent work with meta-sdr,
I'm definitely interested and have been test driving (albeit, quite
informally) some builds for the Wandboard Quad. I have a few other platforms
around that I'd love to have an excuse to dust off and play with.

At this current point in time, how and where do you envision tracking the list
of desired tests, benchmarks comparisons, etc.?

In addition to this list, #gnuradio, and the WG calls, are there any other
places folks should keep an eye on?

Cheers,
Jon